To Get in Touch with GCA - media enquires or requests
Please contact us by email here
To reduce gun violence, injury and death in Australia, so lives can be lived without fear of gun violence.
We are the only organisation in Australia that solely focuses on gun control and the monitoring of Australia's gun laws.
We are a not-for-profit, community-led organisation.
We are not aligned to any political party or government body.
We are funded by community donations and all our staff are volunteers.
To maintain sensible and strong gun laws by:
- Highlighting the influence of the gun lobby in Australia
- Exposing political deals at a State and Federal level that seek to weaken our gun laws
- Informing the public about the changes to gun laws
- Collecting data on stolen firearms, gun numbers gun crime and gun injury
- Monitoring the rise in a gun culture
- Standing up to attempts to introduce an American gun culture into Australia
- advocating for the honouring of the National Firearms Agreement which was enacted in 1996 following the Port Arthur massacre