Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us by email here.
To reduce gun-related incidents, injuries and deaths, so that Australians can live without fear of gun violence.
- the representative body for the majority of Australians who support uniform, effective and sensible firearms regulation
- the only organisation in Australia that focuses solely on advocating for strong firearms policy and legislation
- a not-for-profit, community-led organisation run entirely by volunteers, and funded by community donations, and
- not aligned with any political party or government body.
To maintain sensible and strong gun laws by:
- informing the public about the status of gun laws and policy
- highlighting the influence of the gun lobby in Australia, and exposing political deals that weaken our gun laws
- collecting and sharing firearm-related data, including registered firearms, stolen firearms, and gun-related violence
- standing up against attempts to introduce an American-style gun culture into Australia, and
- advocating for full compliance with the National Firearms Agreement – the landmark pact agreed to by all states and territories following the 1996 Port Arthur massacre.
Access out Policy Platform here