Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you. You can reach us by email here.
Safe communities living without fear of gun violence.
- the representative body for the majority of Australians who support uniform, effective and sensible firearms regulation
- the only organisation in Australia that focuses solely on advocating for strong firearms policy and legislation
- a not-for-profit, volunteer-led organisation funded by community donations, and
- not aligned with any political party or government body.
To improve community safety through effective gun control within a public health framework, including by:
- promoting effective gun laws and policies
- raising public awareness of gun-related issues
- developing informed policy positions
- advocating for transparent and accountable government decision-making
- promoting the elimination of gun violence in the home, and
- advising political and bureaucratic decision-makers.
Access our Policy Platform here